Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2nd Election

So today is November 2nd the big election day. It's very important that everyone goes out there and vote. We have a lot of big decisions on this ballet that will effect our future. Because of that I urge all people out there to get out and vote, i don't care who or what u support I just want you to get out there to the polls. Someone said to me that voting is one of the biggest and most important things we can do as Americans, and it's our right to do that. This is how the voice of the people are heard.

For those of you who don't care about voting or won't vote, then I don't want to hear about it later from you. I'm tired of people who complain about the U.S. Government and how they hate what's going on in Washington, but yet they did not vote in the elections. If you don't vote in the elections then you have no right to complain about what is going on in our government.

So get out and vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment