Monday, January 14, 2008

Time

So another break has come and gone :( With this break came friends that I have not seen in sometime. Most of my friends have left for college away out of state or just some distance away so I don't get to see them. Well with my friends coming home plans were made to have a lot of fun and getting to hang out and just enjoy the small amount of time we have. With these plans come problems with families and more so not everything that was planed happened.

Winter break for most is about three weeks, three weeks that seem to go by way to fast with everything that you want to do. We made plans and not everything happened :( however knowing that before the break happening you know to spend everyday with your friends like the last day of break and that you might not see them for some long time again.

Going into break knowing all this I was able to spend everyday with my friends as long as I could and enjoy all the time with my friends. Going out to eat, driving around, and just hanging out at the house lots of fun even with the shortest amount of time.

Why does time seem to move so fast when you don't want it to.......? 

No comments:

Post a Comment