Friday, October 1, 2010

Back to Blogging

So over the last few years I have created this blog as a place to shear my thoughts and speak my mind (ok maybe not speak but write). I thought I was doing a good job over for awhile, but I seemed to stop writing on it, getting busy with other things.

One thing that seemed to replace my blog over the time was Twitter. However for me that seemed like a fad something that did not last for long, maybe because it got to popular or few of my friends were on it. I don't know what the problem was with that, but it is something that I will talk more about in another blog post. Over the last few weeks I have been thinking hard and long about coming back to blogging. One influence on that decision was listening to one of my favorite podcasters Leo Leporte talking about how blogs are the future and that he needed to get back to doing it too. Another big influence is the journalism class that I am currently talking about how a few of my class mates have been blogging.

So I have decided to work hard this school year on blogging. One thing I will say is that I'm done with two blogs, for those that do not know at one point I was working on two different blogs. The first blog for what I'm doing now writing or speaking my mind and the second blog for tech like reviews. But I will now combine both those blogs into one so I will write on what ever I feel like writing about. I hope to have some good blog post soon, everyday I go around and coming up with great ideas on what in see, do, and read about.

Thanks ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment