Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bored

Every day friends talk in person, over the phone, emails, facebook, aim and much more. Most of the time the friends ask each other how they are doing and one thing that is said a lot is "bored". Boredom is something that I’m sure most of us have gone through and probably deal with all the time. Boredom can happen all the time in class, at home, at work, with friends and so many other places.

A funny thing about being bored is that you may have plenty of work to do but still be bored. Sometimes the amount of work one has can be over whelming that they do not want to work on things their supposed to so instead they you don't do the work and have really no desire to do anything else which can lead to one being bored.

I know for me I can be in front of the computer like right now and still be bored cause I cant think of anything to do and nobody is one to talk to which sucks. Another time I experience boredom is while in class, sometimes your taking such a dry subject that just is so boring it can put you to sleep which is also bad. Their have been times where I have been in class so bored that I go through my phone to find people to text. Sometimes I get responses from my friend other times I do not so my boredom continues in the class till the subject changes or until the class is over.

I know everyone feels boredom and always wonder what those people do when their bored do they find something fun to do or not and continue to be bored. This is one thing that I would love to find out from other people, what they do when their bored?

Boredom a word that can be so much more and lead to something not fun. "I'm bored" is something that I know I will experience for a long time and always hear from my friends its a word that makes me thing and that I find interesting.......lol

^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment