Thursday, December 13, 2007

Symbols

Over the years many of us start to get attached to items to you like, you might keep it hidden and you might wear it everyday. I myself have items that are symbolic to me that I not only have at home but also wear. The two things that I wear all the time that people always ask me about are a flag grommet and a piece of climbing rope.

This is a picture of the flag grommet I wear as a neclis all the time. it came from on American flag that I helped retired at Camp Whitsett back in 2004. This reminds me of camp all the time what I do their and the fun that I have had. Also to remind me of the friends that I have made their and why I keep going back to work camp over the summer.



This on my ankle is a piece of climbing rope that I have fused on together onto my ankle. All of members that work on the high adventure staff for a summer get the option of having one on them to. I wear it not only to show that i have worked high adventure staff but also to show that I would trust this rope with my life (which you need to when your 35 feet in the air).


We all have symbols for stuff and these are two things that I wear that mean a lot to me. I'm sure you have something too just remember how much it means to you and why.

^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment