Saturday, December 8, 2007

Program (thinking)

Over the last few years I have started to learn different program languages. Two of the ones I have learned are HTML (for website) and c++ (a backbone to may programs) also have used JAVA. I'm not sure why I have decided to take them, I'm just interested in how it all works I guess.

The classes I have taken in the programming subject has really started to change the way i think when it comes to computer programs and how they work. I find my self many times online looking at websites and thinking to my self how they could have been made and some of the coding behind the web page. Well you could say the same goes for programs that I use on the computer. Many times as I'm playing a game or using some other program I'm thinking of how much code would be in just one part of program like if you look at a character on a video game and all the movement that can be done when you press different keys on the computer. I'm not that good of a programmer but even with the what I now I just think about how much time and effort it took to make that one part of the program and all the lines of code that went into that one section.

I find it funny that I have started to think about all this stuff when it comes down to the computer and programs. I think part of its the college classes and learning new things. Some people may think its weird that I have started to analyze what I do on the computer and thinking about how much effort went into something that many of use take for granted everyday (I know I do). What college and school in general can do to the way a person thinks.

So I end this with the following question that I ask you the read who ever it may be: What have you started to analyze in your everyday life that may have been shown to you by some type of class? Don't say their is nothing because I have taken many classes that have changed the way I think but I decided to talk about programs and programming. This question I ask you can be a silent one or if you would like to share with others do so.

^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment